Saturday, December 8, 2012

Second Post- The Very Beginning

Warning, This post gets a little graphic. If at any point you begin to feel too uncomfortable to continue, I understand.

I remember the day I was born as being a beautiful sunny day... Just kidding, of course I don't remember that! My first childhood memory was when I was supposedly around 3 years old. I only know I was around 3 from asking my mother.
Growing up my biological father was a long distance truck driver. Before I was old enough to go to school, sometimes I would go on the road with him because my mom had to work, and my older 2 sisters were in school.
My first memory of my life is of my biological father molesting me in the sleeper cab of his 18 wheeler. Yeah, life got off to a great start.
I remember it was snowing outside. We stopped at a Flying J truck stop for the night. We went inside to eat, I even remember my father ordering coffee and I had chocolate milk. We went back to the truck to go to sleep, or so I thought. Normally I slept in the bed in the truck, and my father slept up front. But this particular night, he said we should cuddle up since it was so cold. I immediately felt uncomfortable.
This is my first real memory of it happening, but because I distinctly remember feeling uncomfortable, even before anything had happened, it leads me to believe that it had happened before, but I just can't remember it.
I was lying with my back against his chest. My father began rubbing his penis on my butt, through my panties. I remember understanding what he was doing. I remember being afraid to say anything. I lied there and pretended to be asleep already. I remember this going on for quite a while. Then he put his hands inside my panties.
I don't remember anything past that. Maybe I subconsciously blocked it out. Maybe I was just too young so the memory is hazy. Either way, I don't exactly want to search my brain and think hard enough to remember what happened after that.
Some things are better left unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment