Saturday, December 8, 2012

First Post

Here goes nothing. I decided to start this little blog as my own outlet for my frustrations. Sort of a public diary of sorts that I'm willing to let the entire world in on. Funny how as a pre-teen I kept my diary under lock and key, hidden under my dresser, yet now I'm going to let my diary be viewed by the whole world wide web.
Lately I have been thinking a lot about my past. Perhaps this is because I am now embarking on a brand new journey, being married. I've been pondering how all of the things in my past have come together to bring me to the place I am at, and make me the person I am today.
Maybe this little blog will inspire somebody who is going through a tough time in their life. Or maybe it will just give someone a good laugh at my expense. But hopefully either way, it will give me a chance to get things off my chest and onto paper... well, not really paper, but you get the point.
I'm not exactly living the kind of life everyone aspires to. I'm not highly successful, I'm not wealthy. I'm a wife and a working mom. We don't own a fancy car or even our own house, and we are pretty much broke. But I'm happy and I love my life the way it is, and that's the most important of all. After all, life is a journey, and mine is far from finished. It's been a tough journey at times, but it could have been worse. In the end, it's been a reasonably rough journey thus far, and totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment